A “Ready Golf Guide” to Improving Your Golf Experience
To assist you in keeping up with the group in front of you, please follow the Ready Golf Rules outlined below.
Each group should monitor themselves with respect to these guidelines.
On The Tee
1. The player who is ready should hit.
2. Shorter hitters should hit first.
3. Tee-off as soon as the group ahead is clear.
4. Carry an extra ball in your pocket.
On The Fairway
5. HIT WHEN READY & Safe
6. Take appropriate clubs (a good rule of thumb is to take the club you believe you will use along with one club
more and one club less) to your ball and HIT WITHOUT DELAY.
7. Have your group watch where your shot goes.
8. Limit search for lost ball to 3 minutes.
On The Green
9. Place your clubs between green and next tee.
10. Study your putt while others are putting.
11. Continue putting until holed out.
12. If you are playing catch-up, leave the green immediately after holing out and proceed to the next tee.
Complete your scorecard after you are off the green.
On Par 3 Greens
13. Upon reaching the green, if the group in front of you is waiting to hit on the next tee, stand in a safe area and
have the group behind you hit.
14. Mark your score on the way to the next tee.
15. When driving a cart, drop your partner at their ball, then continue to yours.
Appropriate golf attire is required for all players on the golf course and golf practice facilities.
Acceptable Golf Attire
Gentlemen: Shirts with collars, golf shirts, slacks and golf shorts are considered appropriate attire. Mock neck
shirts are acceptable. Spikeless golf shoes are recommended.
Ladies: Dresses, skirts, skorts, slacks and golf shorts and golf shirts are considered appropriate attire. Spikeless
golf shoes are recommended.
Hats worn on the golf course should be forward facing and removed indoors.
Gentlemen: Tank tops, tee shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, blue denim, cargo pants, swimming attire, gym shorts,
tennis shorts or other athletic shorts are not permitted.
Ladies: Halter tops, tank tops, tee shirts, cut-offs, sweat pants, swimming attire, short shorts, blue denim, cargo
pants, tennis skirts or tennis shorts are not permitted.
Metal spike shoes are not permitted. Shoes other than spikeless golf shoes must be approved by the Golf Staff.